|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Wow

After all these years of browsing Newgrounds, this is most definitely the best animation I've ever seen. No, after all the years of browsing the internet, this is the best short movie I have ever seen. Beautifully written. Sci-fi, romance, drama, everything is in here and I couldn't think of a single con.
Best short I have ever seen and I probably won't be seeing something this beautiful for a long time.

Thank you for this.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Hmmmmmmm thank you for your appreciation.....And opinion.

hmmmmmmmmm. You have to keep looking. I know there are far greater stories than this.

If anything, our next project will SUPER DUPER CAP THIS ONE. So at least hang on to that.

"best short movie I have ever seen"
May I suggest you to:
"Waiting for the bus", "Final fantasy A+", "Doll Face" (YOUTUBE, by andrewhu), "Fallen Angel Teaser", Vinnie Veritas stuff, and several others. You just gotta be a vagabond, keep going, keep lookin.

NOW WHAT?! <3

but i do truly respect and appreciate your point of view and that you're sharing your time with me. :)

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Not bad, but...

The idea is really basic and nothing's really going on. The animations weren't smooth at all, in fact, some of them (not all, just some) were bad. The were pretty boring, there could've been some more creativity in textures or different colors (colored cardboard paper?). What I'm trying to get at is: it's boring. Don't get me wrong, you all have talent, but you definitely could've added some more work to it.

MorrowDays responds:

If I lived in a city made of cardboard, I'd walk around with a radio pumping jazz like, ALL THE TIME. just imagine how awesome that would be.

myself I thought the animations were quite smooth, but hey, different tastes, different standards, its all good. :)

GTA: Nickelodeon City GTA: Nickelodeon City

Well

You're lucky it got through the portal. First off: Learn to make a script. Without making a decent storyline and a plot, the animation is guaranteed to be crap.

Good luck on your next animation.

Tremerz Tremerz

BACON

FUCKING
BACON

Carom Carom

Pretty good!

Nicely done and addictive. You could've worked on the graphics, though. This game is top notch and fun to play!

XBigTK13X responds:

Glad to hear it.

Meteors Dancing Invaders Meteors Dancing Invaders

Amusing

There need to be a lot of improvements, but the idea is nice. Add some different songs and levels, make a smooth animation, and you might have yourself a master piece of flash!

SN | You Dun Goofed! Hardstyle SN | You Dun Goofed! Hardstyle

Good

But where's the father? The title is named after him after all.

SessileNomad responds:

no, the title is named after the whole meme