|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Wow

After all these years of browsing Newgrounds, this is most definitely the best animation I've ever seen. No, after all the years of browsing the internet, this is the best short movie I have ever seen. Beautifully written. Sci-fi, romance, drama, everything is in here and I couldn't think of a single con.
Best short I have ever seen and I probably won't be seeing something this beautiful for a long time.

Thank you for this.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Hmmmmmmm thank you for your appreciation.....And opinion.

hmmmmmmmmm. You have to keep looking. I know there are far greater stories than this.

If anything, our next project will SUPER DUPER CAP THIS ONE. So at least hang on to that.

"best short movie I have ever seen"
May I suggest you to:
"Waiting for the bus", "Final fantasy A+", "Doll Face" (YOUTUBE, by andrewhu), "Fallen Angel Teaser", Vinnie Veritas stuff, and several others. You just gotta be a vagabond, keep going, keep lookin.

NOW WHAT?! <3

but i do truly respect and appreciate your point of view and that you're sharing your time with me. :)

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Not bad, but...

The idea is really basic and nothing's really going on. The animations weren't smooth at all, in fact, some of them (not all, just some) were bad. The were pretty boring, there could've been some more creativity in textures or different colors (colored cardboard paper?). What I'm trying to get at is: it's boring. Don't get me wrong, you all have talent, but you definitely could've added some more work to it.

MorrowDays responds:

If I lived in a city made of cardboard, I'd walk around with a radio pumping jazz like, ALL THE TIME. just imagine how awesome that would be.

myself I thought the animations were quite smooth, but hey, different tastes, different standards, its all good. :)

GTA: Nickelodeon City GTA: Nickelodeon City

Well

You're lucky it got through the portal. First off: Learn to make a script. Without making a decent storyline and a plot, the animation is guaranteed to be crap.

Good luck on your next animation.

Mad world -short- Mad world -short-

Boring

You made an animation of a guy walking and thought you could make a music video with no plot whatsoever?
I gave you a 2, but next time make something that isn't so boring.

Four Minutes (part 1) Four Minutes (part 1)

Cartoon?

Newgrounds is meant for cartoons, not full movies and films. I think you should re-read the Newgrounds ToS since it does says that a submission MUST be a drawn cartoon. Please, if you want everyone to see your movie so bad, submit it at YouTube.

Doomhammr responds:

I fail to see where that is in the terms of service on NG. Please link me and if you're right, I WILL remove this... oh wait. People submit videos of them goofing off on Youtube. I at least chose to submit something that had effort, and storyline in it.

Imaginary Friend Imaginary Friend

Beautiful

This movie really brought me tears.
This is the most beautiful movie I have ever seen.

Joey Stick 2 Joey Stick 2