View Profile IniX

5 Movie Reviews

Not bad, but...

The idea is really basic and nothing's really going on. The animations weren't smooth at all, in fact, some of them (not all, just some) were bad. The were pretty boring, there could've been some more creativity in textures or different colors (colored cardboard paper?). What I'm trying to get at is: it's boring. Don't get me wrong, you all have talent, but you definitely could've added some more work to it.

MorrowDays responds:

If I lived in a city made of cardboard, I'd walk around with a radio pumping jazz like, ALL THE TIME. just imagine how awesome that would be.

myself I thought the animations were quite smooth, but hey, different tastes, different standards, its all good. :)

Well

You're lucky it got through the portal. First off: Learn to make a script. Without making a decent storyline and a plot, the animation is guaranteed to be crap.

Good luck on your next animation.

Cartoon?

Newgrounds is meant for cartoons, not full movies and films. I think you should re-read the Newgrounds ToS since it does says that a submission MUST be a drawn cartoon. Please, if you want everyone to see your movie so bad, submit it at YouTube.

Doomhammr responds:

I fail to see where that is in the terms of service on NG. Please link me and if you're right, I WILL remove this... oh wait. People submit videos of them goofing off on Youtube. I at least chose to submit something that had effort, and storyline in it.

3 Game Reviews

BACON

FUCKING
BACON

Pretty good!

Nicely done and addictive. You could've worked on the graphics, though. This game is top notch and fun to play!

XBigTK13X responds:

Glad to hear it.

Amusing

There need to be a lot of improvements, but the idea is nice. Add some different songs and levels, make a smooth animation, and you might have yourself a master piece of flash!

1 Audio Review

Good

But where's the father? The title is named after him after all.

SessileNomad responds:

no, the title is named after the whole meme

26, Male